Discuss how you learned about sexuality and sexual issues in childhood/ adolescence.January 20, 2021
What evidence was there of Ms. Wessling’s students examining their own thinking?January 20, 2021
- Reflect on the information you have learned in your readings for Module 1, thinking about information related to human sexuality that you would like to know more about.
- Formulate a research question.
- Why would your research question be important to study?
- What lessons did you learn from studies such as Kinsey’s and Master’s & Johnson’s that will help you design your own study?
- Explain how you would go about investigating your research study (e.g., describe type of research method used, your sample, etc.).
- Describe the ethical issues you will have to consider when designing your study.