1. What is a philosophy?
2. Why does a person need a philosophy?
3. What are some of the philosophies or philosophical principles associated with the notion of “health”?
1. Why is it important to have a personal philosophy about life?
2. Compare and contrast the value of having a personal life philosophy and an occupational life philosophy that are similar.
1. How will adopting any of the health education/promotion philosophies impact the way health education specialists approach their job?
2. Define each of the following and explain their relationship to one another.
1. What philosophical viewpoints related to health education/promotion do some of the past and current leading health education specialists hold?
2. How is a philosophy developed?
3. What are the predominant philosophies used in the practice of health education/promotion today