How could you support a child in becoming more resilient?February 13, 2021
To what extent do you believe that France clings excessively to its past and cultural heritage or do you find evidence that the French have achieved or can achieve a balance between preservation and innovation?February 13, 2021
Ethical Scandals in Business
Initial Post Requirements
Identify an ethical scandal in business that has occurred within the past five years. Discuss the situation based on the following:
- Describe the scandal and identify the people or positions involved.
- How did this scandal impact Employees? Customers? Competitors? Other stakeholders?
- How has it been handled and what were the penalties for those involved? If the case has not been resolved yet, how do you think it should be handled? What should the penalties be for those involved?
- Which Ethical Decision Making Framework from the text did you use when evaluating this scandal?
- What lessons do you think should be learned from this ethical issue? How might we prevent this type of situation from happening again?
needs to be 150 words