Business Relations.February 6, 2021
What might be the consequences if a physician ignores the fact that the patient cannot give consent due to a language barrier and no emergency exists?February 6, 2021
HEALTH FAMILY HISTORY
Conduct a health history on a family member or friend. Be sure they give you permission. Using the interviewing techniques learned in Module 2, gather the following information. Use your textbook as your guide. Present Health Past Health Family History
While this is only a partial health history, summarize in 3 -5 pages the information you gathered. Also, answer the following questions:
- Was the person willing to share the information? If they were not, what did you do to encourage them?
- Was there any part of the interview that was more challenging? If so, what part and how did you deal with it?
- How comfortable were you taking a health history?
- What interviewing techniques did you use? Were there any that were difficult and if so, how did you overcome the difficulty?
- Now that you have taken a health history discuss how this information can assist the nurse in determining the health status of a client.
Your assignment must have accurate spelling and grammar.
Book: Physical Examination and Health assessment 8th edition