Describe the concept of organizational culture.February 5, 2021
Why do you think graffiti has become so widespread?February 5, 2021
Many Faces of Change
Reflect on an organizational change effort in the past that you are familiar with (this can be at an organization you researched or worked with) that experienced significant resistance from employees, and answer the following questions:
I am looking for depth in your responses to the following;
- Why did employees resist the change?
- What were the three problematic issues that were not being effectively addressed, from the employees’ point of view?
- Were the underlying concerns legitimate?
- What could the leader have done to address the situation or prevent the concern from arising?
- How would this have changed the outcomes of the change effort?