Essentials of Strategic Management: The Quest for Competitive Advantage, 4th ed.; Gamble, Peteraf, & Thompson, 2015; McGraw Hill Education ISBN 978-0-07-811289-8
Use At least 10 references, with at least 6 of them from peer reviewed articles, and make sure you use in text citations.
Open your textbook to Tables 2.2 and 2.3 from chapter 2: Critique the adequacy and merit of the vision statements on page 34 of your textbook, listing effective elements and shortcomings. Rank the vision statements from best to worst once you complete your evaluation.
Make sure you use tables, and discuss each company, and use your findings to compare them. End the paper with a conclusion.
Wells Fargo: We want to satisfy all of our customers’ financial needs, help them succeed financially, be the premier provider of financial services in every one of our markets, and be known as one of America’s great companies.
Hilton Hotels Corporation: Our vision is to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. Hilton intends to build on the rich heritage and strength of our brands by:
• Consistently delighting our customers
• Investing in our team members
• Delivering innovative products and services
• Continuously improving performance
• Increasing shareholder value
• Creating a culture of pride
• Strengthening the loyalty of our constituents
BASE: We are “The Chemical Company” successfully operating in all major markets.
• Our customers view BASF as their partner of choice.
• Our innovative products, intelligent solutions and services make us the most competent worldwide supplier in the chemical industry.
• We generate a high return on assets.
• We strive for sustainable development.
• We welcome change as an opportunity.
• We, the employees of BASF, together ensure our success.