Cybersecurity Planning and management.February 5, 2021
Discuss how Racine’s Phedre reinforces the stereotype of woman as a destructive force in nature, known as a femme fatale.February 5, 2021
Have you ever been to an ecovillage? We have one right here in Cincinnati–the Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage. Check out the following link: http://enrightecovillage.org/
1. How does the community in The Kin of Ata Are Waiting for You compare to the Earthaven Ecovillage in North Carolina? How are the values and belief systems similar?
2. Describe the main character in the novel? Does your opinion of him change and evolve as you continue reading?
3. What is a hol-ka? How is it used? Do we have something similar to a hol-ka in our modern-day world?
4. What does the grass story mean to the people of Ata? (page 100)
5. To the people of Ata, what is the difference between nagdeo and donagdeo?
Remember that your initial post should be at least 300 words.