Would you like the power of the national government concentrated in one branch, such as in a parliamentary system, or diffused through two or more branches?Why?February 12, 2021
Research paper on Data governance in the health sector.February 12, 2021
Mass Casualty Incident Specific Annex
After reading the Comprehensive Preparedness Guide, write a Mass Casualty Incident Specific Annex describing the response to a high amount of casualties during a disaster in Bobsville.
Your annex should:
- Identify the departments and agencies designated to perform response and recovery activities and specifies tasks they must accomplish
- Outline the integration of assistance that is available to local jurisdictions during disaster situations that generate emergency response and recovery needs beyond what the local jurisdiction can satisfy
- Specify the direction, control, and communications procedures and systems that will be relied upon to alert, notify, recall, and dispatch emergency response personnel; warn the public; protect residents and property; and request aid/support from other jurisdictions and/or the Federal Government (including the role of the Governor’s Authorized Representative)
- Provide coordinating instructions and provisions for implementing Mutual Aid Agreements (MAAs)
- Describes the logistical support for planned operations.
Write a minimum of 2 pages on the function and its contents. You may reference CPG101 Appendix C and other agencies documents as reference but you must write your Annex for Bobsville specifically. You will use this document in future classes and execute this plan so help yourself by being thorough.
Please create your response in a Microsoft word document, and upload as an attachment for submission. Pages are to be double-spaced utilizing Verdana 12 point font text and 1 inch margins. The page requirements are exclusive of your reference list and cover page.