Interviewing an expert.January 19, 2021
How does the Beowulf poet present Beowulf as a character?January 19, 2021
In a paper of at least 600 words (excluding title and reference pages), and supported by at least two required scholarly sources, address the first two assignment directives below in a more substantive manner, and respond to the third bullet point.In the Reflections on Your Learning paper,
- Discuss what you have learned about leadership and management roles and responsibilities.
- Defend what you believe are the most important differences between leadership and management.
- Identify, based on what you have learned thus far, key leadership and management skills or competencies you hope to develop to strengthen your own capabilities as a leader or manager.
The Reflections on Your Learning paper must be at least 600 words in length (exclusive of title and reference pages), and reference at least two required scholarly sources. Include title and reference pages in your paper; this paper does not require an abstract. Format your paper according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford University Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource. Use resources listed in the Week 1 assignment to help you correctly format your paper.Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Kinicki, A., & Williams, B. K. (2018). Management: A practical introduction (8th ed.). McGraw Hill.
- The full-text version of this ebook is available through the VitalSource platform.
Northouse, P. G. (2019). Leadership: Theory and practice (8th ed.). Sage Publishing.
- The full-text version of this ebook is available through the Constellation database.
some important scholarly sources
- Algahtani, A. (2014). Are leadership and management different? A review (Links to an external site.). Journal of Management Policies and Practices, 2(3), 71-82. https://doi.org/10.15640/jmpp.v2n3a4
- Blanchard, K. H., & Hersey, P. (1996). Great ideas revisited. Training & Development, 50(1), 42-47. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/loi/14682419
- Galli, B. J. (2018). Change management models: A comparative analysis and concerns. IEEE Engineering Management Review, 46(3), 124-132. https://doi.org/10.1109/EMR.2018.2866860
- Goleman, D. (1998). What makes a leader? Harvard Business Review, 82(1), 82-91. https://doi.org/10.4135/9781446213704.n9
- Grafstein, D. (2019, February 27). The No. 1 strategy for true inclusion in the workplace (Links to an external site.). https://www.gallup.com/workplace/247106/no-