Treatments strategies for ADHD.December 19, 2020
What are the externalities associated with the nitrogen pollution in Chesapeake Bay?December 19, 2020
Overview: The final project in this course will expose you to a problem situation and task you with how it should be solved. You will imagine you are employed at a criminal justice organization facing a communal problem. Your superior at the organization has asked you to review the problem situation and offer your recommendations. You will be given the chance to evaluate the situation and develop suggestions that will inform development of strategies to address the issue using appropriate ethical and transparent leadership and communication skills.
The main purpose of this fourth milestone of your project is to get you to work on the recommendations portion of your final project. You will use your previous analysis of the leadership and ethics and recommend strategies to help improve the organization’s use of ethical decision-making, the overall culture of the organization, and their relationship with the community. You will then identify obstacles that might occur when the plan is being implemented and strategies to help the organization implement and uphold your recommendations.
Prompt: Using your selected case study, complete the following critical elements for the assignment:
- Recommend an appropriate and effective leadership style that superiors at the organization could employ to address the problem and best fit the organization based on your previous analysis. Be sure to justify your response.
- Make recommendations to leadership for resolving the situation that balance the needs of the community, effectively addressing the problem, and what is ethically appropriate. How should leadership balance these three important elements in addressing the problem?
- Recommend strategies or actions that leadership could take to improve community relations and foster growth and trust between the community and the organization in response to the problem from the chosen scenario. Be sure to justify your response, and support your response with appropriate research from the field gathered in your previous review.
- Recommend strategies or actions that leadership could take to maintain and improve the culture of the organization in response to the ethical decisions of leadership regarding the problem from the chosen scenario. Be sure to justify your response, and support your response with appropriate research from the field gathered in your previous review.
- Make recommendations for the organization on how they could account for obstacles that might impede the organization in addressing the problem and implementing your recommendations.
- Explain how the organization could implement and uphold your recommendations. For example, should they enact new policies? Training?
- Explain how the organization would consider any budgetary constraints they might face both in addressing the problem and implementing any of your
Guidelines for Submission: Your problem analysis should be 2–3 pages in 12 point Times New Roman font, double-spaced, following appropriate APA formatting.