STRENGTHS AND WEAKNEES OF TEAMS
Examine the strengths and weaknesses of teams in various situations.
Write a persuasive essay that examines the situations in which a team would be the best choice for solving a problem in an organization. In what situations would an individual be the best choice? How does the use of technology affect your answer? What does it mean to be a participant-observer of a team?
● Identify the factors that you would consider in addressing this issue.
● Describe situations or problems that would be best addressed by a team. ○ Examine the strengths and weaknesses of problem solving by a team.
● Describe situations or problems that would be best addressed by an individual. ○ Examine the strengths and weaknesses of problem solving by an individual.
● Discuss the role of technology in considering your choice of an approach.
● Discuss the role of a participant-observer.
● Make sure your persuasive essay expresses a clear purpose and point of view. ○ Introduce your topic. ○ Respond to the questions in this assignment providing support or evidence for your point of view or argument you are trying to make. ○ Tell your readers what action they should take, or provide a summary of what the reader should take away from reading/learning about the topic.
● Write your paper in a clear and articulate manner using Standard English.
● Ensure it is well-organized, logical, and unified, and that your work is original and insightful.
● Use the 6th edition APA formatting and citation style for your paper.
● Respond in a 2–3-page paper with a separate title and reference page. ● Have at least two quality references.