Discuss how people made a living in three societies. How did trade and economic development impact the overall happiness of the people?February 9, 2021
Workplace violence against nurses?February 9, 2021
Health Care Accreditation
Complete a 750-1,000 word analysis focusing on the licensing and accreditation governing an organization. Assess the impact in the organization’s function and operations. Include the following:
Identify two types of accreditation governing the organization, or a branch of the organization.
- Identify whether or not the accreditation is mandatory. Explain the purpose for the accreditation and how it supports the organization.
- Discuss why this accreditation is important to the patient, to the organization, to the community, and to health care.
- Identify accreditation requirements for the organization, and resources needed to maintain accreditation.
- Discuss the accreditation process from initial accreditation to re-accreditation. Explain the differences between the two types of accreditation.
Identify two types of licensing the organization has received.
- Identify whether or not the licensure is mandatory. Explain the purpose for the licensure and its requirements in health care.
- Describe the consequences for the organization if it were to lose the licensure.
Support your analysis with three to five references using APA guidelines.
Risk Management in Health Care Institutions Kavaler, F., & Alexander, R. (2014). Risk management in health care institutions: Limiting liability and enhancing care (3rd ed.). Philadelphia, PA:Jones & Bartlett. ISBN-13: 9781449645656