How could toy companies improve the gender diversity of their leadership teams?January 18, 2021
Business: Case Study (of a company)January 18, 2021
You are the Director of Human Resources for a rapidly growing technology firm. In the past three weeks, your organization has seen a huge increase in profitability and has contracted with 30 new corporate clients. Your employees are doing the best that they can to ensure the success of your organization during this time of being understaffed, but the CEO, CFO, managerial staff, etc. know that the company needs to hire new employees.
For this Critical Thinking Assignment, please do the following:
- Provide information about the technology industry. Specifically, explain details, through conducting research, regarding the competitive nature of this industry.
- Make a case for hiring either full-time, contingent, or contract employees. Explain the benefits and drawbacks of hiring your selected workforce type(s).
- Since you will need to recruit over 100+ technology employees, given organizational growth, explain if you believe that the recruitment function should be kept in house or outsourced. Justify your rationale.
- Write a 5-7 page paper, or about 2300 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required. Using the attached.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references, and can add resource from
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.