Calculate the breakeven point in sales value and units of production.January 18, 2021
How would Joe determine the base rate of successful employees at the company?January 18, 2021
You will select an organization and apply your research to the development of the Quality Training Manual that is meant for the logistics and supply chain management departments.Quality Training Manual
- Use Word
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Table of Contents (TOC)
- This should be on a separate page.
- This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
- If you are using an autogenerated TOC, be sure to update the fields of the TOC before submitting your project.
- Section Headings
- Introduction (250–300 words)
- What are some of the specific directions that companies are adopting in terms of strategic quality management?
- Discuss the evolution of and the pros and cons of such programs as Deming and Six Sigma.
The Role of Leadership (300–400 words)
- In any personal experience or a real-life story found on the Internet, discuss senior management’s role in successful quality improvement programs.
- In general, what is senior management’s specific role in these large-scale strategic quality programs? Cheerleader? Role model? Decision maker? Resource provider? What else?
- Why must firms adopt the roles that you identified? What would happen if they did not fill those roles
- How should senior and middle management derive the metrics that they want to use to both monitor and communicate performance
3. General Quality Strategies and Tools (400–500 words)
- Discuss the specific meaning, importance, and risks of the following quality management tactics:
- Establishing customer expectations
- Designing quality in
- Defining metrics
- Six Sigma
4: Quality Tactics and the Logistics and Supply Chain Functions (500 words)
- What tools are applicable internally
- What tools are applicable externally with vendors
- Describe the process of rolling out this new company-wide quality initiative. Pay specific attention to the logistics and supply chain management functions. Include the following:
- A communication plan
- Recommended sequence of steps to get personnel trained
- Stakeholders on board (e.g., the vendor base, trucking companies, warehouse personnel)