1. Describe how retrospective and prospective coding can be differentiated experimentally.
2. Describe the phenomenon of directed forgetting and what it tells us about memory processes
3. Compare and contrast traditional and contemporary views of memory storage and recall and the implications of these views for the accuracy of recollections.
1. Describe the memory consolidation and retrieval failure explanations of retrograde amnesia and what evidence can be used to support one or the other hypothesis.
2. Describe how the behavior of food storing in birds can be used to provide evidence of episodic memory.