1. How do you evaluate the role of the audit committee in future audit services?
2. Do you agree with the idea that auditing is a multidisciplinary field? Why.
3. How do you define ‘real-time reporting’ and the changes it brings to auditing?
4. In your opinion, what challenges face the audit profession in the current capital market economy? What solutions would you propose?
5. The auditing industry (especially the Big Four firms or their predecessors, the Big Eight or Big Six) was traditionally involved in ‘non-audit services’. This had been a concern for market
regulatory agencies who decided to ban audit firms from performing some of these activities for their audit clients. How do you evaluate the impact of performing such services on auditor independence, his/her performance and audit quality?