“The Premature Burial”February 6, 2021
Identify the informal fallacies, assumptions, and biases involved in manipulative appeals and abuses of language.February 6, 2021
APPLICATION OF INTERNSHIP
Letter of interest for an internship
Your task this week is to prepare a letter of interest for an internship or a research project in an area of forensic psychology. Begin by reflecting upon the various tasks and activities which a forensic psychologist may undertake. You may want to include why this field interests you and what experiences or knowledge you may have by the time you might be writing this letter in the future.
Assume you are applying for an internship in an area of forensic psychology that is of interest to you or that you are applying to work in a field of research.
- Identify a community organization, business, public agency, research institution, or other type of organization of interest to you in pursuing a possible internship or research opportunity in forensic psychology.
- Next, prepare a statement of interest in which you address the following points:
- Why are you interested in forensic psychology?
- How do you see yourself contributing to the field of forensic psychology?
- How do you envision an internship or research opportunity with your selected organization/setting/agency/institution assisting you in building your expertise in forensic psychology?
- The format for this assignment should be double-spaced. The tone should be professional.
- Length: 1-2 pages
- Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.