Determine whether or not using cloud services, such as a cloud-based host for data storage, would solve the ERP information silo problem at Colony Nursery and Landscaping.February 13, 2021
Explore the trends, challenges, and technology developments likely to have an impact on teaching, learning, and creative inquiry.February 13, 2021
Write a paper on a current macroeconomic topic that is pertinent to class material.
SO IT CAN BE 6 PAGES FOR ONE TOPIC OR 2-3 PAGES FOR TWO DIFFERENT TOPICS
- Students must prepare a six to seven page typewritten double-spaced paper on a current macroeconomic topic that is pertinent to class material. This can be chosen from the textbook, newspapers, magazines, or current economics periodicals.
- Students will be expected to analyze and evaluate the issue or topic and provide recommendations. Here are some sample topics:
- Countries that do not believe in comparative advantage
- How do people respond to economic incentives?
- Stories of positive or negative externalities
- What’s the best healthcare system in the world?
- Examples of behavioral economics
- Differences between monopolies, monopolistic competition, oligopolies, and the perfectly competitive market
- Income inequality throughout the world
- Length – 6-7 pages in length, double-spaced, with 1 inch margins. Any paper that deviates from these requirements will be penalized (this does not include the title page and the table of contents). Arial or New Times Roman (12 pt) will be the only acceptable fonts. Use headings within the report when appropriate. A table of contents page is necessary. Plan the paper carefully so as to develop an organized and non-redundant report. It should be organized and assembled as a continuous report and should not appear to be several independent segments bound together. You must have a minimum of five sources. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format (the Writing Center can offer assistance if you do not know how to do this). Some other helpful sites include – http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/,http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/, http://www.cuyamaca.edu/tpagaard/EnglDept/Resources.htm