Explain why this instrument is essential.February 11, 2021
Discuss possible new ways to solve difficult challenges that have no single/right/known answeFebruary 11, 2021
Develop an operational plan for an organization of your choice. Read the article, “Operational Plan,” for an overview of the required elements in this type of plan. Create a fictional organization that includes the name, type of business, size of organization, and the product or service that the organization offers. The paper must be between 8-10 pages in length and include five scholarly sources, in addition to the text. Your paper must:
- Develop an organizational chart for the proposed organization.
- Include the title of positions and a brief description of the positions’ duties and responsibilities.
- Figure 7.7 on page 207 of the text provides an example of how to develop the organizational chart. see below the reference for the textbook
- Plunkett, W. R., Allen, G. S., & Attner, R. F. (2013). Management: Meeting and exceeding customer expectations (10th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning. This text also has an e-book option available, ISBN: 9781285700892
- Define the organization’s vision, mission, and values
- Outline the basic planning process for the organization, and describes how the three levels of management influence this process.
- Explain why the quality, productivity, and profitability are important elements in the planning process
- Evaluate the relationship between the human resource planning activities and the overall organizational strategy
- Discuss the philosophy of management that will be applied to the management of the organization and how the structure of the organization will foster a positive work environment where employees will be motivated and productive.
- Compose the steps of control and types of controls included in the control process for the organization.
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center