1. Give an example of an experience that involves both assimilation and accommodation.
2. What did Piaget mean by interiorization?
3. Explain how, according to Piaget, heredity and experience both contribute to intellectual growth.
4. Explain what Piaget meant when he said that the cognitive structures “construct” the physical environment.
5. Discuss the nature of knowledge from both the empiricist’s point of view and Piaget’s point of view.
6. Discuss Piaget’s concept of progressive equilibrium.
7. Describe the educational implications of Piaget’s theory.