Open and analyze the Part 1 picture as if you were a latent print examiner. You will see an impression with ridge events and features marked. You should:
* Identify the pattern.
* Determine what the indicated ridge events/features are, including the pattern type (there are a total of 20 items to classify). Simply make a list on 1 page and list from (1–20) and write down your labels, i.e., type of pattern, bifurcation, creases, dot, ending ridge, pore etc. DO NOT provide an explanation of these items.
Explain in a 1 page essay the properties of skin and the relationship to friction-skin impressions. Consider such items as elasticity, scarring, distortion, the condition of the skin etc.
Note: Part 2 is an Essay that is independent of Part 1.
1. Obtain a small ink pad (any color).
2. Roll your fingerprints on the pad from nail edge to nail edge until the finger is covered with ink.
3. Roll your finger from nail edge to nail edge onto a white index card or piece of white paper. Be careful to make this one smooth movement without double rolling.
Examine your own fingerprint, keeping in mind the types of fingerprints discussed in your reading. Describe both your experience and your results.
INCLUDE PHOTOS OF YOUR WORK TO MAXIMIZE YOUR POINTS.
Put Parts 1, 2, and 3 into ONE Word document and submit it to the Dropbox
Minimum Submission Requirements
* This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word document, with title and reference pages.
* Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
* Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
* Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
* Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
* A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
* Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style.
* Your submission should:
* include a cover sheet;
* be double-spaced;
* be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
* include correct citations
* be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and
* include correct references at the bottom of the last page.
***4 files containing more fingerprint literature could not be uploaded because of their file size. I will submit a link