Statistics in modern business.October 29, 2020
How does this affect the financial arm of its triple bottom line and a company’s operational priorities?October 29, 2020
Cooper, J.0., Heron, T.E., and Heward, W.L. (2019). Applied Behavior Analysis – 3rd ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- What is considered the “basic unit of analysis in the analysis of operant behavior?” Provide your own example.
- Explain stimulus discrimination. Provide your own real-life example.
- What is a stimulus-generalization gradient? Why is this important to consider?
- What happens in faulty stimulus control? What steps can be taken to avoid or correct this?
- Name some of the discriminative and motivational functions of antecedent stimuli. What are some real-life examples?
- How are conditional discriminations taught? Describe a procedure that you have used in your applied work to teach conditional discriminations.
- Name some factors that have the potential to affect stimulus control. What can be done to mitigate these factors?
- Describe the research foundations of stimulus equivalence. Why is this important?
- What are the four types of probe trials in equivalence studies?
- What is class formation? Give a real-life example.
- What is the definition of class merger? Class expansion? Give real life examples of each.
- Explain transfer of function. Give the definition in your own words and an example.
- What is contextual control?
- Explain how what has been learned about stimulus equivalence can be used in the applied setting to teach new skills.
- What types of skills can be taught through the use of equivalence-based instruction? Have you used equivalence-based instruction in your work?