Explain the role of probation and aftercare.January 19, 2021
Explain how the Company applied the standards in presenting its Financial Statements.January 19, 2021
Drug testing in the workplace
FIND THE ARTICLE ATTACHED
Find an peer reviewed article in the schools online library. After reading the article, write a 500-word article critique by addressing each of the following items:
- Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
- Do the author’s arguments support his or her main point?
- What evidence supports the main point?
- How could the topic of this article apply to your personal or professional life?
- How could the topic apply to an organization you have observed?
- How would you explain the role of leadership in corporate culture, and how would you describe leadership styles and how they affect ethical decision-making?
- Are there any inherent unethical practices with drug testing, though it is technically legal?
- What conclusions can you draw about the ethical issues facing business leaders? The Unit II Article Critique should be at least 500 words in length, double-spaced, and written in Times New Roman, 12- point font.
Phan, H. M., Yoshizuka, K., Murry, D. J., & Perry, P. J. (2012). Drug testing in the workplace. Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 32(7), 649-656.