How do you think that Chávez’s unilateral changes to contracts with foreign oil companies will affect future investment by foreigners in Venezuela?February 11, 2021
How will project oversight impact the project manager?February 11, 2021
New Employee Orientation Program
Acting as the human resource director for your university or workplace, design a new student or employee orientation program to offer information and socialization opportunities for incoming students or staff. Your design should be based on a blended learning approach and address the following elements.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Determine at least three (3) objectives with measurable criteria for the orientation program.
- Outline the critical elements of the program.
- Identify the knowledge, skills, and abilities you would like the participant to possess upon completion of the orientation process.
- Discuss the blend of training delivery methods you selected and explain your blend. For example, if you chose to include self-paced instruction for a certain element, explain why you chose self-paced instruction as opposed to other training delivery methods.
- Discuss the evaluation process you will use to assess the success of the orientation program.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.