Market interest rateOctober 29, 2020
News Media Analysis.October 29, 2020
|All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way, including the 1,750- to 2,100-word requirement
- Identify one or two significant discoveries that were made possible by the invention of the telescope
- Identify one or two significant discoveries that were made possible by the invention of the microscope
- Include a short description of each discovery.
- Discuss how human understanding of nature and /or the universe has been significantly enhanced
- Discuss how each discovery has challenged traditions and changed society for the good.
|The content is comprehensive, accurate, and/or persuasive.
|Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
- Discoveries are briefly described, including information on discoverer, date of discovery and immediate implications of the discovery
- Discussion of how the discovery changed human understanding of nature and /or the universe then or in conjunction with subsequent discoveries
- Discussion of how the discovery changed ideas and challenged traditions then and now
- Discussions on how the discovery had changed human life for the better
|The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
|The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.