Discuss your rationale for the interventions identified.February 9, 2021
What is the most expensive aspect of healthcare delivery?February 9, 2021
Comprehensive Total Rewards Consultancy Report
Your organization is considering the immediate implementation of a total rewards program in an effort to recruit top talent and improve employee performance and motivation. Before making a selection on what to include in this program, your team would like to learn about some of the most effective total reward program elements being used today.
As a human resources professional, you have been asked to construct a research report that is 7 pages in length and includes:
- Total Rewards Programs that include
- compensation and benefits
- work-life balance and wellness
- performance and service recognition
- career development opportunities
- Recommend a total reward program that includes all of the components above and explain the reason for your recommendation.
- Discuss an area within total rewards programs that you did not see much of during your research, but feel it would be beneficial for more organizations to implement. Explain.
- Title page
- An introduction with a thesis statement
- An outline of your paper
- Reference page
Final Paper Instructions:
- Include an introduction. It must provide a clear statement of your position on the topic.
- Your paper must be at 7 pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Examine each area of the consultancy report by providing citations from at least five sources (at least three are scholarly/peer reviewed).
- A credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer reviewed journal article
- A government-based website or publication
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- The paper shall comply with the requirements defined within theAPA style
Refer to the Portfolio Project rubric for grading criteria.
Your paper is expected to have depth and offer a thoughtful analysis. It should be based on references to scholarly materials (rather than on introductory textbooks, popular website writings, or musings, for example) and should support your claims with evidence.
The most common mistakes in writing an essay are, a) simply summarizing the topic and not analyzing it or discussing your views, and b) failing to relate the subject to the broader context as discussed in class and as found in the readings.