Provide recommendations for how the U.S. could improve its policies and the expected benefits.January 20, 2021
What should the client, investigators, and others do—or not do—to ensure that evidence could be used in a court of law?January 20, 2021
SWOT analysis for Google
In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected and focused on for Assignments 1, 2, and 3.
Consider the corporation you have selected to use in your first three assignments.
Research the company on its own website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database, the University’s online databases, the Nexis Uni database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
You will do a 15-minute presentation to the Board of Directors of the corporation. Develop an eight- to twelve-slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes based upon Assignments 1 through 3.
Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall success as a competitive employer in the industry.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8–12 slides with speaker notes and appropriate graphics or professional video.
- Go to Basic Search: Online Library and locate at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- References must be submitted