Time Value of Money.October 31, 2020
Corporate FinanceOctober 31, 2020
- Define consumer behavior.
- Describe the role of consumer research in the study of consumer behavior.
- Discuss how to create customer-centric organizations.
- Explain the stages of the consumer decision process model.
- Analyze psychographic and personality variables useful in understanding consumer behavior.
- List the challenges of understanding consumer motivation.
- Explain the importance of researching consumers’ knowledge, beliefs, feelings, attitudes, and intentions a part of understanding consumer behavior.
- Discuss the role of cultural and ethnic influences on consumer buying behavior.
- Describe how companies influence consumer behavior.
- As a team effort, research a project about an application of consumer behavior principles to a management and/or marketing problem facing an organization.