Write a class named Book that keeps track of book objects such that the instance data contains the book’s title and author and a unique identification number, say id that starts from 1 for the first book object and is incremented by 1 each time a new book with at least the title specified is created. The required methods in the Book class are as follows:
· 3 constructors: One without parameters that sets the title and author to “unknown” and id to 0; one with a single parameter that sets the title to the given value as parameter, sets the author to “unknown”, increments the sequence by 1 and sets id to this sequence number; one with two parameters for title and author, setting the corresponding instance data, and id as in the second constructor.
· The setter methods for title and author.
· The getter methods for title, author, and id.
· The equals method that compares the current book object with another Book object given as a parameter and returns true if both objects have the same title and author properties, and false otherwise.
· The getInitials method that returns the initial letters of the author’s first name(s) and last name, if the author’s name is known (not equal to “unknown”, or not null).Assume that there can be at most two names and one surname separated by a single blank. Create a Book object and test your methods.