Develop a “phylogeny” for motor vehicles and draw a diagram of your phylogeny. Consider the following questions among those you include in determining your phylogeny:
1. how many kinds of currently exist
2. Are there “fossils” that may have been precursors to motor vehicles?
3. what was the ancestor of motor vehicles?
4. what was the first motor vehicles?
5. what major evolutionary changes have occurred?
6. what “environmental factors” shaped the evolution of motor vehicles?
present your phylogeny to your class and have them critique your effort?