After reading the required readings for this assignment, answer the following questions:
1. What is Gerring’s definition of a case study? In your own words, what is a case study?
2. Use Gerring’s article to answer this question: What is a case study good for?
3. In regard to research, what is the difference between descriptive and causal?
4. List and explain 4 weaknesses, limitations, or disadvantages of the case study approach.
5. List and explain 4 strengths or advantages of the case study approach.
PLEASE COPY AND ENUMERATE THE QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
You must use in-text APA-style parenthetical citations in your response. You must cite from both Gerring and the Psyking Case Study article.