Write a 3–4-page analysis on the impact of a selected toxin on human health.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course criteria:
o 2: Analyze the impact of contaminants in the environment to human health.
• Analyze the impact of a toxic substance on human health.
• Analyze possible sources of exposure to a toxic substance.
• Analyze what happens when a toxin enters the environment.
• Analyze the persistency of a specific toxic substance.
• Analyze government recommendations for a specific toxic substance.
• 4: Communicate effectively in a variety of formats.
• Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
Toxins are substances that can harm a living organism. When air, water, or soil is contaminated by toxins, it can lead to serious health problems.