Your first task is to create a survey comprising of 10 questions ( please find the attachments ) that designed to examine why consumers decided to purchase your chosen product or service. These questions should inquire about perception, attitudes, motivation, and cultural factors. Please note that this survey should not ask participants questions about product or service quality/attributes and customer satisfaction.
your next task is to seek “real” and valid participants who legitimately purchased the chosen product ( JBL Headset ) or service that you analysed in Assessment 1 and to invite them to take your survey. You only need to gather 15 responses, and it is recommended that you either distribute your survey to friends and family, colleagues or to social media groups that endorse the use of your chosen product/service. Once you’ve created your survey and collected participants’ responses, you are required to provide a 6-page summary that addresses the following points:
1. The purpose: the overall goal of your survey.
2. An explanation of the administration processes: how was this survey distributed and why?
3. A succinct summary of the survey results.
4. An analysis of the survey results: analysis of emerging themes from gathered data.
5. Reference List (not included in the page limit of this submission).
6. Appendices (Your Survey Monkey login details and screenshots of Survey Monkey graphical representation of results – not included in the page limit of this submission).