Informative Speech Outline – How to Adopt a Dog Assignment | Online AssignmentJune 15, 2020
Techniques of Interest Assignment | Online Homework HelpJune 15, 2020
In EVAN 201 you learned 5 Gospel elements from Dever’s The Gospel and Personal Evangelism:
- God created man, in his image, for the purpose of relationship.
- When man sinned, that relationship was severed, and mankind was separated from God.
- God sent his Son to earth in the form of a man, so that He might live a perfect life and die on the cross to assume the punishment man deserved. In so doing, He became the sacrificial payment for man’s sin, thus creating a way for man to be restored to a right relationship with God.
- Christ’s resurrection was evidence that He was victorious over sin and death, His atoning sacrifice was accepted by God and God’s wrath against man was satisfied.
- God calls man to respond in repentance and faith.
EVAN 220 is the next step where you share these 5 elements mention above in a relational outline and a traditional outline.
As preparation for the second message outline, DB 2 will be a post that has 5 paragraphs, one for each Gospel point of the Gospel elements. The 5 Gospel elements should be developed with applicable Scriptures, insightful illustrations, logical arguments, or personal stories. Along with the text, each of the 5 paragraphs must also have a heading. Work less than 350 words total will be penalized, but the size should not exceed 700 words.