Speculate on whether or not the price change that you identified was a result of a change in either supply or demand.December 24, 2020
Determine the speed which a quarter would have reached before contact with the ground if dropped from rest from the top of his head.December 24, 2020
Speech Preparation Reflection
To best prepare for a presentation, one must consider the best method, the type of presentation, and the audience for a given topic.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
How does knowing your audience determine the way you deliver a presentation on a selected topic?
Just from $13/Page
Write a 700- to 1,050 word reflection on speech preparation related to the following topics (you may use the questions provided to guide your response):
- Presentation methods
- What are the differences between the four methods for delivering oral presentations?
- When would it be appropriate to use each presentation method?
- Informative presentations
- What is an informative presentation?
- What are the differences between speeches of description, explanation, and demonstration? How does each differ in organization and content?
- Audience analysis
- Why is it important to consider your audience when creating a presentation?
- How does knowing your audience determine the way you deliver a presentation on a selected topic?
- Speech preparation
- What is the value in preparing for your speech or presentation by considering how you will present, the type of presentation, and your audience?
Format your reflection consistent with APA guidelines.