Essay about Iago from the play Othello
Subject of the paper: is the character of iago in the play othello a literary example of a psychopath?
Requirement: answer the following prompt
Like your previous essays, you will need to have this paper written in mla. Unlike your previous essays, you will need at least two outside sources. This paper must be a minimum of three pages, and no more than five full pages. And you will need to have a works cited page with the citations done correctly.
The prompt for this paper is as follows:
Is the character of iago in the play othello a literary example of a psychopath?
What is expected?
The paper should be
At least three pages
Have two outside sources
Mostly free of grammatical or mechanical errors
Be revised prior to submission
Be a word doc or pdf (google docs and pages don’t really work in canvas)
Other information: No plagiarism, No grammar errors
No plagiarism is accepted
Only academic resources should be used, no older than 5 years old
Adhere to the requested number of words/pages
No Grammar errors ( refunds will be asked for incoherent/ full of grammar errors papers)
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thanks for your support. Before you start the work, please read the request and follow these set of rules:
1. I received many papers which lack a well stated thesis. Thesis such as :Iago in the play is a psychopath are NOT accepted and will resut in a failing grade. PLEASE USE THIS THESIS GENERATOR to ensure that the paper has an adequate thesis:https://writingcenter.ashford.edu/thesis-generator
2. Please stay on topic.
3. The paper should NOT be less than 3 Pages but should NOT exceed 5 pages.
4. This is for my literature-english task. Due to that, coherency and no grammar errors is essential. Each grammar error will result in lost points and if more than 4-5 grammar errors are found in the essay it will receive a failing grade (there is a strict policy when it comes to coherency in the literature class)
5. No plagiarism is accepted as this can have legal consequences.
6. In case you decide to outsource this paper,please focus on making sure it follows each of the elements stated above.Double check for plagiarism/content/ grammar errors. The professor is very strict with all these rules since this is not a long task.
(3 Pages, Double Spaced,MLA Format)