Discuss whether the good faith exception provides an open door to the abuse of the exclusionary rule, or whether it is a reasonable exception.December 15, 2020
Discuss the impact that cultural factors could have on your selected stage of development.December 15, 2020
Write a 700 word paper on ethical considerations in communication research.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Ethical considerations in communication research.
Just from $13/Page
Include the following in your paper:
- Write a research question or develop a hypothesis (one-tail or two-tail) for a research study within the field of communication research. You may use one of the questions or hypotheses written for your Getting Started in Communication Research Week One assignment.
Identify ethical implications of your study that may occur in order to answer the research question or test the hypothesis. Respond to the following as you identify the ethical implications of your study:
- Will participation be confidential or anonymous? What would you prefer if you were a participant of your own study? Why?
- How might the nature of the questions asked by your study affect your research?
- Will your research require deception? On what basis might you justify this deception?
- Might any research participants be harmed by your research study?
Identify any research project in which you have been a participant. Did you experience any anxiety as a participant? Why or why not?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.