Training and Development – Assignment 2
For this assignment, imagine again that you work for the global company you chose in your first assignment (Coca Cola Company). You are in charge of improving the training and development for employees who are selected for international assignments.
Develop a 3–4 page (plus the cover page and reference page) outline of pre-departure training with a thorough description and explanation of the training programs that you suggest for improving expatriate performance.
Your assignment must address the following:
• Articulate the training needs of new expatriate employees and the components of pre-departure training that will
address those needs.
• Determine the areas of emphasis and the details of the training.
• Describe how the training will improve the expatriate experience for the new assignment.
• Provide citations and references from the textbook and a minimum of two sources found on the Strayer
databases at the Strayer Library.
Your assignment must:
1. Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with
your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
3. This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. (See Attachment)
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Recommend training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational corporation comprised of a diverse workforce.