Write your Argument Paper Rough Draft using the APA Paper Template. Your paper should be 700 to 1,050 words.
Create robust body paragraphs to present your full argument by expanding on the topics in your outline.
• Ensure each body paragraph has a topic sentence.
• Incorporate the research you have gathered to support your argument.
• Make your best attempt at formatting in-text citations and a reference page, which you will learn more about in Week 4. You may use the Reference and Citation Generator to help you construct your citations and references.
Create an introduction paragraph that includes your thesis statement and introduces your reader to the main topics included in your paper.
Create a conclusion paragraph to bring your paper to a close.
Ensure your paper includes the following elements prior to submission:
• A title page
• An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement that clearly states your argument.
• APA-formatted level 1 headings for each main topic
• A topic sentence to begin each body paragraph under each main topic
• No more than three to five instances of paraphrased or directly quoted material integrated throughout the paper, followed by the appropriate APA-formatted citation
• A conclusion paragraph
• A reference page with a reference listing for a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources
Access the Center for Writing Excellence on eCampus and utilize the Grammar Checking Tools and the Plagiarism Checker to review your paper. Review and apply any recommended changes.
Refer to the Argument Paper Rough Draft Grading Guide for additional details on how this assignment is graded.
Submit your Argument Paper Rough Draft.
Title of Paper