Advanced Behaviour & Social Science
Guideline for Essay (Psychology)
-In this assignment, you are asked to describe your psychological development of being an Enrolled Nurse and a part-time student with the application of psychological theories and concepts.
-Student is required to use relevant literature to support the discussion and/or justification. This essay contributes 50% of the
total mark for this subject.
-For this assignment, you could use your life, study and work experience as examples to illustrate your psychological development during this transition period from an Enrolled Nurse to a Registered Nurse.
The word limit of the essay is 1500 word.
Steps to complete this essay:
Give a brief account of your current status as an Enrolled Nurse and a part-time student.
The essay may cover the following areas:
– A discussion paragraph about the life span from being an Enrolled Nurse student to a Registered nurse student
– Your psychological needs at different stages of this transition period.
– Any factors that affect your motivation and emotion in playing your roles.
– Share the satisfaction and challenges in your roles such as life happiness, appreciation from others, academic achievement, team support in study or work, stress or workload etc.
– Suggestions to promote positive psychological growth
Bring closure and sum up your overall ideas while providing a final perspective on your topic.
Your conclusion should consist of three to five strong sentences reviewing your main points and provide reinforcement of your content.
American Psychological Association (APA) style is required.