As usual for APA essays in our class, use Times New Roman font, size 12. Standard 1″ margins. Double-spaced. Page numbers inserted in upper-right corner. Running head capitalized in upper-left corner; the running head is an abbreviated version of your title.
– Need an original graph as a visual aid in the essay.
– Create policies and rationalize them using evidence from your research.
– Need to define clearly your terms (happiness, greatest number, etc.).
– Organization: An introduction paragraph, exact five body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph
– Each body paragraph must include one to two quotations with citations from your research.
– Your body paragraphs will zoom in on five or more national interests. Examples include: class, race, ideologies (belief systems, religions, and so on), urban design, architecture, transportation, renewable resources, leadership / system of government, arts (painting, literature, music, film), military, cuisine, physical / mental health of citizens, entertainment, invented history, scientific innovation / research, technology, health care, family structure, economic policies, business practices, imports / exports, geographic location, topography, natural habitat…. and any others you can think of.
– To reiterate: You are creating a new, imaginary society. Although a research paper, this is also a form of creative writing. Pick five or more national interests on which to focus. Support your proposed policies with concrete evidence from EBSCO articles and other online research.