Discussion Board Forum 7February 26, 2020
Phi Delta Kappan ,Reading Teacher or Educational DigestFebruary 26, 2020
RESEARCH PAPER: FINAL INSTRUCTIONS
You will write a research paper about a selected topic in justice administration and how it relates to a specific administrative, leadership, or management issue involving the operations of police, courts, corrections or other criminal justice organizations.
- Research Paper: Final:
• Body is at least 8 pages (double-spaced)
o A title page and reference page
o At least 10 Internet-based, scholarly/academic sources
o At least 2 Bible verses related to the topic
• Include how the research affects your approach to justice administration.
• Information for this paper must come from peer-reviewed articles, scholarly works, government websites, justice administration agency websites, the Bible, and other online academic-quality/scholarly sources.
• You may use college textbooks as supporting references, but they will not count for grading purposes.
• Review the Research Paper Grading Rubric for further guidance on the paper’s content and direction.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Research Paper Final
Just from $13/Page
- The chosen issue is an appropriate topic for senior management, leadership, or administrative review and decision-making processes.
- The basic issue that needs to be identified is addressed by discussing it in a few brief paragraphs.
- The significance of that general issue is discussed.
- A Christian perspective is addressed and appropriately tied to at least 2 Bible verses.
- Citations from appropriate sources are used to document the significance of the issue
- A solution to the issue is presented in the form of a policy or specific guidance toward a new or revised policy.
- The solution must include 3 choices: do nothing, incremental approach, and full implementation.
- Each choice is fully explained within the context, circumstances, and context of the chosen issue.
- The solution is clear and would allow a senior executive to make an informed decision.
- The preferred choice is supported with adequate rationale and citations from the required reading.
- The pros and cons of each option are clearly stated.
- Recommendations are based upon a coherent analysis of the pros and cons of each of the 3 choices.