For this assignment, you will complete the Theoretical Model and Interventions media activity, which is linked in the Resources. The purpose of this project is to provide you with an opportunity to review and reflect on your understanding of one of the theories studied (Multigenerational, Strategic, Structural, or Solution-focused) and apply this knowledge with a family. At the conclusion of your activity, save the PDF file, then use these notes to address the following questions providing 1-2 pages of reflection for each in a MS Word document, and submit it into the assignment area.
1. You have learned about 4 family therapy models. Identify one of these four theoretical models you would use with this family and provide a brief overview of the model. Why was this model chosen?
2. How does the theory you chose inform how you view the family and their issues?
3. How does this theory view the stance of the therapist with this family?
4. How does this theory view what change would look like with this family?
5. What interventions from this theory might you use with this family, and why (List 3)?
6. From the view of this theory, what would be happening differently in this family after a successful therapeutic process?
* Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
* APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
* Number of resources: Minimum of three scholarly resources.
* Length of paper: Minimum of 5-10 typed, double-spaced pages, excluding the cover page and reference page.
Before you submit your work, review the scoring guide to make sure you have met all the criteria and then submit your PDF to the assignment area. Plagiarism on any written work will result in a zero grade on the work, and a case management report will be filed regarding the incident.