Recall Clifford’s evidentialist argument and contrast Clifford’s position with one of the nonevidentialist positions. Decide which position, evidentialism or nonevidentialism, more closely aligns with your own point of view and argue for that position.
Contrast the difference between W. K. Clifford’s “The Ethics in Belief”, and William James’s “The Will to Believe”.
Some generic requirements to be observed for all Writing Assignments include that all papers must:
• Defend a thesis and should proceed according to the following format: Thesis, Argument,
• Objection(s), Response(s), Conclusion
• Include citations to the primary required class readings. These and any additional sources must
• Be properly cited using MLA format.
• Use a standard 10-12 pt. font and be double spaced.